September 8th, 2008 No comments
MservClientOSX is a Mac OSX client for the mserv music server.
Version 0.80 supports the following functionality:
- Viewing the current status of what’s playing
- Play, Stop, Next and volume control
- Browse and serach the list of tracks available
- Add tracks to queue
- Browse and search the queue
- Configurable menubar status icon
- Configurable Growl notifications
- Self-Updating (via the Sparkle framework)
Download MServClientOSX 0.80 and copy to your applications folder.