Photo Rotate 2.1.1
The little utility that just won’t die has had a small update!
What’s New in Version 2.1.1
* Stability: fixed a crash that could occur
* UI Tweaks including a new Icon
* Ready for iOS 4.2
Photo Rotate simply lets you rotate photos. Sometimes, when holding your iPhone at a strange angle and taking a photo, the orientation of the photo is incorrect. This app lets you correct the rotation of the photo, so you can view it correctly, or upload it to a site such as facebook the correct way up.
The powerful Free rotation function allows arbitrary rotation, scaling and positioning with single and multi-touch gestures.
- Select the photo from your camera roll or photo library
- Rotate, mirror or manipulate the photo until it looks the way you want it to.
- Save the rotated photo. This will save to the “Camera Roll” (for devices with a camera) or “Saved Photos” (for devices without a camera) as a new photo.
Photo Rotate supports the following operations:
- Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees Anticlockwise
- Rotate 180 degrees
- Mirror horizontally
- Mirror vertically
- Free manipulation by manually positioning. rotating and scaling (zoom in or out) with finger gestures
- Works in both portrait or landscape orientation